Manage episode 224605074 series 108532
Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today we're talking about resolutions we suggest for the new year and new semester.
In this episode we discuss:
- Being organized, and why multitasking is a trap
- Finding the tools to make your life work better
- The importance of self-care, especially during stressful seasons
- How to set yourself up for success by learning from your past mistakes
- Why now is the time to start thinking about summer jobs and bar prep
- Getting your finances squared away so you can stress less now and in the future
- Second Semester Reboot Camp (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/join-second-semester-reboot-law-school-camp/)
- Tutoring for Law School Success (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/tutoring-for-law-school-success/)
- Bar Exam Toolbox: Private Bar Exam Tutoring (https://barexamtoolbox.com/private-bar-exam-tutoring/)
- Self-Care: Staying Human in Law School (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/cultivating-mindset-success-law-school/staying-human-in-law-school/)
- How to Maximize Your Sleep (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/how-to-maximize-your-sleep/)
- How to Use Technology in Your Law School Study Group (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/how-to-use-technology-in-your-law-school-study-group/)
- Getting a Jump Start on the Summer Job Search (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/getting-a-jump-start-on-the-summer-job-search-part-ii/)
- Podcast Episode 177: Real Talk About Student Loan Debt with Travis Hornsby (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/podcast-episode-177-real-talk-about-student-loan-debt-w-financial-expert-travis-hornsby/)
- Podcast Episode 2: Accommodations for the Bar Exam (https://barexamtoolbox.com/podcast-episode-2-accommodations-for-the-bar-exam-w-dr-jared-maloff/)
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/law-school-toolbox-podcast/id1027603976) or your favorite listening app. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website (http://lawschooltoolbox.com/contact). If you're concerned about the bar exam, check out our sister site, the Bar Exam Toolbox (http://barexamtoolbox.com/). You can also sign up for our weekly podcast newsletter (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/get-law-school-podcast-updates/) to make sure you never miss an episode!
Thanks for listening!
Alison & Lee
198 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 39 mins duration .