Manage episode 220973842 series 108532
Welcome back to the Law School Toolbox podcast! Today we're talking about some typical exam prep scenarios that you might find yourself tackling, so tune in and learn how to handle these common situations.
In this episode we discuss:
- Common scenarios that law students face while preparing for exams
- What to do if you haven’t started preparing for exams (Don’t panic! It’s never too late!)
- Where to find the resources you need to prepare for exams
- How leaning in to what you are least comfortable with can help you succeed
- Why being confident is good, but being overconfident can be a trap
- How to handle balancing exam prep with family and friends
- Strategies and help for the all-too-common exam anxiety that strikes law students
- Law School Toolbox Tutoring (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/tutoring-for-law-school-success/)
- Past California Bar Questions (http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Admissions/Examinations/California-Bar-Examination/Past-Exams)
- Conquering Different Types of Law School Exams (Podcast) (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/podcast-episode-19-conquering-different-types-law-school-exams/)
- Calm Meditation App (https://www.calm.com/)
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on Apple Podcasts (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/law-school-toolbox-podcast/id1027603976) or your favorite listening app. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website (http://lawschooltoolbox.com/contact). If you're concerned about the bar exam, check out our sister site, the Bar Exam Toolbox (http://barexamtoolbox.com/). You can also sign up for our weekly podcast newsletter (https://lawschooltoolbox.com/get-law-school-podcast-updates/) to make sure you never miss an episode!
Thanks for listening!
Alison & Lee
202 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 38 mins duration .