Manage episode 325915058 series 1517395
Rest itself is such a needed thing for all of us. After all, a Lazy Genius principle is to schedule rest, mostly because we just let it happen and it never does. But I have also been paying a lot of attention to the different kinds of rest and why certain kinds don’t always land for us. Or why we take the time to rest but still feel unfilled after. A conversation around the nuance of rest is desperately needed, especially when a lot of us are working with less margin than we ever have before. So let’s dive in.
Helpful Companion Links
- This episode covers principles from my first book, The Lazy Genius Way. You can get a copy here.
- The Popcast with Knox and Jamie
- Episode 257: The Lazy Genius Guide to Work-Life Balance
- Watch The Lazy Genius Kitchen Video Series here
- Download a transcript of this episode
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.