Manage episode 235363407 series 46941
- Follow your gut. Trust your instincts and do what you love – don’t let other people’s opinions hold you back.
- Don’t let your perceived limits define you. Starting a business and being an entrepreneur can be challenging, that’s why it’s so crucial to reach out and ask for help when you need it.
- Be seen online. Local brick-and-mortar stores in tourist areas can no longer rely on foot traffic alone to drive up business.
- Know the value you bring to your clients – and charge appropriately. Charging what you're worth allows you to take the space that you need to deliver the professionalism that you know you can.
- Meet them where they're at. If your clients aren't savvy online users, consider an in-person approach to your sales cycle.