Manage episode 239383606 series 2394366
- Validate your ideas with the right people. Test your ideas with your market, not friends and family who will likely sugar coat their feedback to the detriment of your project.
- Even flops bear fruit. Lessons learned and skills developed in a failed project or launch often become the foundations for your next success.
- Shorten your timeline of production. Taking too long to release a project may result in a disjointed bundle instead of a focused product from start to finish.
- Collaborate with communication. Clearly understand your roles and commitments when working on projects with partners.
- Edit ruthlessly, but don’t delete anything. Give yourself permission to trim your content by saving extraneous material in a “for later” folder.