Manage episode 231426258 series 2394366
- With today’s tech and resources, small business owners are essentially their own TV stations. Your role is producer, director, and actor of the shows you wish to make.
- To be successful on camera, you don’t need to adopt some stranger’s persona – just be you.
- With people sometimes watching 2 or 3 screens at the same time, it’s important to keep your videos short and attention grabbing.
- You don’t have to start from scratch. Use templates from services like Leadpages and Envato marketplace to get a head start on your marketing.
- It’s awesome if everything you do is successful, but don’t be afraid to fail. Even Major League Baseball players are MVPs when they get hits less than 4 out of every 10 at bats.