Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on July 09, 2018 00:00 (). Last successful fetch was on July 20, 2021 10:25 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 280900856 series 57904
When having a team and people that work for you, it’s so important to have structure. Ari explains how and why it’s important to have a team and create a structure to get things done.
- Your clients and customers are part of your team - 0:53
- Two ways that entrepreneurs stress out their teams - 1:36
- The entrepreneur’s team and mind - 2:14
- Your team is everybody - 2:59
- Having a structure to do things - 4:13
- Create a structure for you and your team - 5:40
- Management vs. leadership - 7:26
- Leadership is about empowerment - 8:06