Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on July 09, 2018 00:00 (). Last successful fetch was on July 20, 2021 10:25 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 291894659 series 57904
This week, Ari spent a couple of hours in a recording studio to record the audio for his newest book: On Productivity. Ari shares his experience and how he is happy with the result. Listen to a snippet of Ari's newest book!
- Procrastination sucks - 1:27
- Everybody deals with procrastination at some point - 1:35
- What contributes to further procrastination? - 1:58
- It’s necessary to be in the right mood - 2:34
- Fear is on the top of the list of procrastination’s reasons - 2:54
- With procrastination, you decided to do something - 4:05
- Akrasia vs. Procrastination - 7:36
- Something that you should not be doing - 8:00 Episode Resources
- Connect with Ari Meisel