Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on July 20, 2021 10:25 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 295023871 series 57904
Thanks for being a long-time listener of this podcast! With the 500th episode coming up, I thought it would be cool to go back to some fan favorites. Today’s interview is with Merv Symes, who gives us some examples about Value vs. Waste.
- Merv Symes’ background - 2:00
- Deliver more value with less - 4:09
- The most valuable asset a company has - 4:55
- What’s valuable and what's not valuable - 6:23
- Think on the problem to solve - 9:32
- What’s a huge waste on companies - 14:20
- Getting a leadership team - 18:27
- Removing waste - 28:33
- Pieces of advice to be more effective - 29:32
- “Your body is your engine.” - 30:06