Transforming Through Trauma & Conscious Parenting: Luke on The Wellness Mama Podcast with Katie Wells (Bonus Show)
Manage episode 246395565 series 1276080
Back in episode 221, the Wellness Mama herself, Katie Wells, helped answer my biggest questions on birth, babies, and homeschooling kids. I also had the opportunity to go on The Wellness Mama Podcast, and I wanted to share the awesome conversation we had in case you haven’t heard it yet.
We delve into some of the darkest moments of my life, moving forward after trauma, becoming The Life Stylist — and, of course, we talk about raising kids, including our thoughts on circumcision (spoiler: I’m not a fan).
Honestly, I could talk to Katie about this stuff for hours. She’s a wealth of wisdom and I love the way she’s supporting a generation of young parents who want to raise conscious children. So give it a listen, and if you enjoy it, go show Katie some love!
Topics Discussed In This Episode:
- Luke’s tumultuous childhood, and how he overcame drug addiction to become a successful fashion stylist and motivational speaker
- The spiritual awakenings that led him to find meaning in suffering
- How to teach kids to be vulnerable but at the same time have boundaries
- Tips to increase self-awareness and the ability to move forward after trauma
- Luke’s experience with Ayahuasca
- Our thoughts on the practice of circumcision
- Two of the best health biohacks (that are free and available to everyone!)
Connect with Luke on social media to learn how to take your lifestyle to the next level, plus catch exclusive live interviews & events:
INSTAGRAM - @lukestorey // https://www.instagram.com/lukestorey/
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/MrLukeStorey/
TWITTER - @MrLukeStorey // https://twitter.com/MRLUKESTOREY
YOUTUBE - https://www.youtube.com/c/LukeStorey
HELP SUPPORT THIS SHOW!
Love the Show? Youʻll really love Lukeʻs Master Market Online Store!
It’s a win/win! Get direct links to all of Luke’s hand-picked biohacking and health products all in one place, get exclusive discounts, and support the show by making purchases through the web store >> SHOP NOW.
Other ways to support:
LEAVE APPLE PODCASTS REVIEW >> Simple step-by-step instructions
SHARE >> Spread the word! Tell your family, friends, neighbors, and all your social pals