Ep #115 - Building a 150 unit multifamily portfolio in 2 years with full time jobs, Matt Wood and Mike O'Connor
Manage episode 176728093 series 1089489
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- How to succeed in multifamily real estate while working a full time job.
- Purchasing a 100-unit building for $2.8 million with no money out of pocket.
- Why you should develop a team.
- How to find a team.
- What types of people you should include in your team.
- How to find good deals on FMLS.
- Why you should build relationships.
- What Class of property is easy to manage?
- Why you should not make a big mistake on your first deal.
- What does economically vacant mean?
- Remember, real estate is a people business!
- Why relationships/meetups are important.
- Why the show is called “Lifetime Cashflow”.
- Book Recommendation: The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Book Recommendation: Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
You can learn more about Mike O’Connor and Matt Wood at:
and by email at:
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties? If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link: http://rodkhleif.com/contact/
Review and Subscribe
Posted in Podcast Tagged acquisitions, Matt Wood, Mike O'Connor, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training
233 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 20 mins duration .