Ep #121 - Andrew and Mark Campbell have purchased 72 multifamily units in Texas valued at $6mm in 4 years while working full time. They are in the process of selling their single family portfolio to concentrate exclusively on multifamily.
Manage episode 178133731 series 1089489
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Commercial financing.
- Exploring syndication.
- Experimenting with self managing.
- How long of a balloon you should agree to right now.
- Why and when you should start your own management company.
- What is "the sweet spot" number of units in multifamily right now?
- The value of having mentors.
- How to take action.
- How developing relationships can make all the difference.
- Having confidence to stretch your comfort zone every day.
- Build your competence to build your confidence which builds your intuition.
- The benefits of multifamily investing.
- Book recommendation: "Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!" by Robert Kiyosaki
- Book recommendation: "The Millionaire Real Estate Investor" by Gary Keller
- Connect with me on Facebook at Rod Khleif.
- Text Rod to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
You can learn more about Andrew Campbell at:
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties? If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link: http://www.meetme.so/RodKhleif2
Review and Subscribe
Posted in Podcast Tagged acquisitions, Mark Campbell, Andrew Campbell, Wildhorn Capital, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training
233 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 20 mins duration .