Manage episode 193256631 series 1089489
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- There is no greater foundational trait required for success other than curiosity.
- Curiosity drives achievement.
- “Curiosity is the wick in the candle of learning” –William Arthur Ward
- “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” –Albert Einstein
- Curiosity is one of the secrets to happiness.
- Curiosity mitigates fear. If you replace your fear with curiosity, the fear disappears.
- Actively exercise curiosity by making observations intentionally. Dissect problems and ask why/how you can do things differently.
- Uber or Airbnb came into existence with curious entrepreneurs asking themselves questions.
- Curiosity is the foundation to innovation.
- We go through life asking questions. The quality of those questions relate to the quality of our lives.
- “Curiosity doesn’t kill the cat, it kills the competition.” Sam Walton (founder of Walmart)
- Curiosity is the catalyst to success.
- Curiosity is another name for hope. If you follow your curiosity, it leads you to your passion. Be insatiably curious.
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties”.
- Text CRUSH to 41411 to learn more about our Multifamily Course and Coaching Program.
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
250 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 21 mins duration .