Ep #199 - Brie Schmidt Owns and Manages 90+ Multifamily Units in Chicago and Milwaukee Brie Started Purchasing Investment Properties in 2011
Manage episode 197049191 series 1089489
Here's some of what you will learn:
- Brie started investing in Real Estate in August 2011 by buying a live in triplex. By 2014 she had built a multi-million dollar privately held portfolio and became a full time real estate investor.
- The importance of identifying your motivation for being in the business.
- The importance of setting clear goals to make sure your choices help you get there.
- The benefits of using FHA loans to get started in investing.
- The benefits of living in an owned plex at a reduced rate or free to springboard your investment career.
- The importance of proper budgeting and reducing expenses to have more money for investing.
- The importance of knowing your markets and investing according to your investment goals.
- Tips on studying markets and how to get started in a different market.
- The importance of keeping your tenants happy to avoid turnover.
- The importance of asking questions and developing relationships.
- The benefits of having a small broker as a property manager to manage small properties.
- The benefits of getting referrals from brokers and property managers.
- The importance of networking and relationship-building to get access to the best in the business.
- The options available for financing your deals.
- The possible challenges that come from buying property out of state.
- The importance of getting to know your partners before a long term “buy and hold” investment.
- The importance of good communication and setting proper expectations with your partners.
- The potential setbacks you may have in a cash-flow market.
- The importance of always doing the right thing in the business and following your intuition.
- The importance of immersing yourself fully in the business and gaining experience to move forward.
- The importance of having a solid team to help you be successful in the business.
About our Guest: Brie Schmidt can be reached at:
Information on Brie's Real Estate Summit can be found at:
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties? If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link: http://www.meetme.so/RodKhleif2
Review and Subscribe
acquisitions, Brie Schmidt, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training
242 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 20 mins duration .