Manage episode 197519781 series 1089489
Here's some of what you will learn:
- How to get into multifamily properties when you’re currently a single-family property owner.
- How to find off-market deals by marketing directly to sellers.
- The benefits of using mailers to reach your audience
- How to evaluate profit and loss statements.
- The average rates of CapEx on a value add property purchase.
- The challenges that may come from working directly with sellers instead of through a broker.
- How to evaluate the expense ratio and determine why it could be high.
- The way to increase cash flow through increasing property value and get your investment back.
- The benefits of value-add properties to maximize profits.
- The benefits of doing a text blast instead of mailers via a phone app to find deals.
- Tips on how to find property owners to get contact information.
- Potential improvements you can make to a unit to increase its value.
- What defeasance is in real estate and how It can affect your deal financing.
- How to acquire deals through raising equity with investors for a loan assumption.
- Potential limitations with properties and creative ways to solve them.
- The benefits of having the right mindset for success in the business.
- The benefits of learning property management and how to learn as a way to save money on expenses.
- The importance of getting referrals for contractors to try to get someone good and reliable.
- The importance of managing your asset and your tenants.
- The importance of the IRV formula triangle.
- The reason multi-family is so profitable by forcing value on the property.
- The ways to increase value of a property through rent increase or expense reduction.
About our Guest: James Kandasamy can be reached at:
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties? If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link: http://www.meetme.so/RodKhleif2
Review and Subscribe
acquisitions, James Kandasamy, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training
244 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 20 mins duration .