Manage episode 198068537 series 1089489
Here's some of what you will learn:
- The importance of having mentors and other experienced people on your team.
- The importance of educating yourself in the multifamily business to get started.
- The benefits of developing long-term relationships for access to the best deals.
- The importance of networking to become a problem solver and be a part of other deals.
- The benefits of gaining experience in multiple areas of the business to be able to make better decisions.
- The importance of responding to broker deals in the proper way to show knowledge in the business.
- The importance of refurbishing units and how your cashflow can be affected.
- The difference between Physical occupancy vs Economic occupancy.
- The importance of reading and educating yourself on both the business and your mindset.
- The importance of making the decision to commit and move forward in the business.
- The reasons why real estate is one of the best investments possible.
- The importance of choosing a proper mentor or bring people on your team to help with deficiencies.
- The importance of getting uncomfortable and push through limiting beliefs.
- The importance of making a decision to work hard on your goals and narrowing your focus for success.
- Tips on how to take action and advice on where to start.
- The importance of education before action, but avoid education without action.
- The benefits of using resources like masterminds to shorten the learning curve in the business.
About our Guest: Devin Elder can be reached at:
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties? If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link: http://www.meetme.so/RodKhleif2
Review and Subscribe
acquisitions, Devin Elder, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training
240 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 20 mins duration .