Manage episode 199458745 series 1089489
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- How to start in multifamily investing
- Multifamily as a stable investment
- Importance of multiple markets
- Importance of landlord friendly states
- How to determine markets that will work for your style
- Regional vs national management companies
- Importance of a diverse economic base
- How many deals it takes to find the right one
- Understanding the supplemental loan process
- Fannie Mae vs Bridge Lending
- Optimizing properties for the college market
- Build to rent or build to sell?
- Importance of understanding square foot costs
- Strategy: Involve owner and/or GC
- Understanding environmental concerns
- Importance of walking away from a headache
- Pros and Cons of large properties vs smaller properties
- Patience is a Superpower
- Long term fixed debt vs floating
About our Guest: To reach Kenneth Wolfe please visit:
Join us at a Multifamily Bootcamp, visit MultifamilyBootcamp.com
For more information on my Multifamily Training and Coaching Program, Text CRUSH to 41411.
Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties? If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link: http://www.meetme.so/RodKhleif2
Review and Subscribe
acquisitions, Kenneth Wolfe, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training
259 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 21 mins duration .