Manage episode 206324040 series 1089489
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- “The time is always right to do what is right.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Courage and bravery comes from doing what’s right even when it’s not popular.
- Knowing what is right is not as important as doing what is right.
- “Never sacrifice what you know is right for what is convenient or expedient. Live the life of a leader – one of values, character, courage and commitment. What you do and what you tolerate in your presence best demonstrates your standards.” – Admiral Eric Olson
- What you do and what you tolerate in your presence best demonstrates your standards.
- Courage does not come from a life without fear, it comes from being afraid, but doing the right thing anyway.
- Winners do what’s right, not what’s easy.
- You’re a good person when you do what’s right even when you don’t like it.
- Sometimes the hardest thing you have to do and the right thing are the same thing.
- True happiness and integrity comes from doing what’s right, not just what feels good.
- Book recommendation: Winners Never Cheat: Even In Difficult Times by Jon Huntsman Sr.
- Submit deals at: RodsDealDesk.com
- Join us at a Multifamily Bootcamp, visit MultifamilyBootcamp.com
- For more information on my Multifamily Training and Coaching Program Test CRUSH to 41411
- Join us online at MultifamilyCommunity.com
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 or visit RodKhleif.com for a FREE copy of my book, “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties.”
I hope you will join me next week for Your Driving Force Success Tip!
240 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 20 mins duration .