Ep #107 - Chris Wetherall discusses the real value of the details in Accounting including the amazing benefits of cost segregation.
Manage episode 173355808 series 1089489
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Chris evaluates properties to see how to maximize the tax benefits for buyers and sellers by breaking out the different components in a property based on their economic life.
- Why multifamily real estate is the only asset that the government guarantees you will get your money back - 100% - through deductions in 27.5 ½ years.
- What is cost segregation?
- When is the highest and lowest level of risk in the multifamily investing lifecycle?
- When you should and shouldn’t take deductions and why.
- How to balance your portfolio and cash flow.
- How to utilize cost segregation to make your deals attractive to different types of investors.
- Why to separate in the sales agreement the cost of the land and the cost of the building. (You can’t depreciate the land!)
- Connect with me on Facebook at: Rod Khleif
- Text ROD to 41411 for a FREE copy of my upcoming book.
You can learn more about Chris Wetherall and ELB Consulting at:
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties? If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link: http://meetme.so/RodKhleif
Review and Subscribe
Posted in Podcast Tagged acquisitions, Chris Wetherall, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training
233 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 20 mins duration .