Manage episode 228110367 series 2279160
Ultra endurance athlete and podcaster Zach Bitter is our special interview guest on Episode 1478 of The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.
Zach Bitter from ZachBitter.com is an ultra endurance athlete, coach, and co-host to the podcast Human Performance Outliers. Zach follows a low carbohydrate diet, which has aided him in completing over 50 ultra-marathons, including; 3 World Championship Teams, 3 National Championships, and holds the World Record for distance run in 12 hours, American Record for 100 miles, and fastest time recorded on a certified trail.
Listen in as Jimmy and Zach talk about:
- His new podcast Human Performance Outliers
- His ideas on keto for performance athletes
- What an ideal diet is
- Dealing with feedback from critics
- Periodizing training and understanding the context
- Why the simplicity of a carnivore diet is perfect for some people
597 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 44 mins duration .