Manage episode 230082308 series 2279160
Author and Keto motivator Sam Griffin is our special interview guest on Episode 1486 of The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.
Sam Griffin from KeepinItGriffin operates a social media channel dedicated to his video productions of his family's adventures. During the day, Sam works as the Community Service Manager for a luxury apartment complex. Sam discovered the keto lifestyle through a podcast that Jimmy guested on with Able James, the went all in on the LLVLC show. He became a keto motivator to anyone that would listen and put his real world knowledge in his new book Down To Earth Keto: A Guide To The Ketogenic Lifestyle.
- Listen in today as Jimmy and Sam talk about:
- His story of battling muscular dystrophy
- Keto and kids “how to kid Keto”
- Keto on a budget
- Keto on the go
- Fighting Keto over-complexity and showing people that keto is something that regular people can do
- Keto and how it gives you an edge on athletics
- Cleaning up the language of diets and false guilt over eating certain foods
"Eggs and bacon are back on the menu. You can either burn fat for fuel or carbs for fuel. It's not that complicated." – Sam Griffin
597 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 44 mins duration .