Manage episode 230537985 series 2279160
Podcaster and keto weight-loss success Jesse Deacon Jones is our special guest today on Episode 1488 of The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show.
Jesse Deacon Jones from Average Joe Keto has an amazing story of going from transformation, from overweight to fit, and from conventional wisdom to keto success. Prior to keto, he would run endless miles and follow a "healthy" diet to improve his composition and lose the fat, but it didn't work. In fact, all the cardio he did led to him damaging the cartilage beneath his knee caps. This practically cost him the use of his legs and he had to put an emphasis on nutrition. After finding keto and totally transforming his health, he has been on a mission to share his story and improve the health of others.
Listen in today as Jimmy and Jesse talk about:
- Dealing with lifelong weight problems
- The fact that he and his friends would eat the same things but he gained weight
- Getting cut from 8th grade basketball
- Thinking that running and hard work would solve the problem
- Sustaining injuries from running
- Finding keto and realizing it's not about exercise
- How keto has changed his life
- Podcasting to share the message
- and much more
597 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 44 mins duration .