Manage episode 231428096 series 2279160
Cancer survivor and wellness advocate Heather Cooan is our special guest today on Episode 1492 of The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.
Heather Cooan from HeatherCooan.com is a cancer survivor, entrepreneur, and health & wellness educator. Advocating for ownership over your own health and medical treatment, Heather speaks and writes on nutrition and lifestyle interventions for healing chronic illness, managing stress, recovering from burnout, and living life on your terms.
Listen in today as Heather talks with Jimmy about:
- Educating the world on the use of the Ketogenic lifestyle for healing and thriving health.
- Educating cancer warriors about the use of a ketogenic lifestyle to complement their treatment of choice.
- Helping them to take control of their treatment team and avoid becoming a victim of fear or the business of cancer treatment.
- Cooking, trying new dairy-free keto recipes.
- Taking control and ownership of your own health and wellness and helping people to do this when faced with a chronic illness or serious health crises like a cancer diagnosis.
- Living life on your own terms. Helping people identify their personal values and align their life with them resulting in vibrant long-term health and happiness.
- How she uses Zumba for managing stress and mental health
"At the end of the day the doctor has to respect your wishes. Remember that they work for you." – Heather Cooan
605 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 44 mins duration .