Manage episode 274770323 series 2795421
Featured Guests: Crystal Regan (CEO) and Holly Furches (Center Director) of Heartbeats
In this episode, Crystal and Holly share with the community about the beginnings of the Heartbeats ministry and how it got started, the vision that became a reality, and the future plans. Listeners will learn a little about Crystal and Holly and how both of them got involved with Heartbeats.
They talk about all of the FREE services provided to women facing unplanned pregnancies and mothers with children under the age of 2 as well as the people providing those services. Their services include pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, mentoring and support, education, a boutique stocked with baby clothes, toys, diapers, and all the baby things—all at no cost to the client.
Listeners will get to hear about who staffs the center; there is a registered nurse, an OB-GYN, administrators, and volunteers. Crystal and Holly talk extensively about the generosity of the community and how Lincoln County residents, churches, and other organizations have supported the Center consistently. This is an episode filled with hope and heart!
Contact Info and Links
Heartbeats—A Pregnancy Care Center:
5968 S NC 16 Hwy
Maiden, NC 28650
(704) 489-0708 or text (704) 860-0880
Information regarding our sponsors:
· Hanna Schoenrock, the owner of WriteWell Services, can be reached:
· via email firstname.lastname@example.org
· on her cell (704) 956-6523
· on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WriteWellServices
· on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hanna-schoenrock/
· Mike Bagwell with Enders Insurance can be reached:
· via email MBagwell@EndersInsurance.com
· on his cell (704) 489-3650
· on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikebagwellriskmanager/
Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREE
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.