Manage episode 284436957 series 2795421
In this episode Dr. Amanda Barker-Assell talked about where she grew up, how she found her passion for Optometry and Mission work, her family, and why she and her husband, Mike Assell chose Denver, NC to open up Advanced Family Eye Care.
Dr. Barker-Assell also reviewed some extremely informative information about Eye Health, the information that can be obtained by Retinal Eye Scans, Myopia Management, Vision Therapy through a secondary practice entitle Sightwork, Dry Eye Syndrome, and a non-profit entity entitled Blindsight that Dr. Barker-Assell and Mike Assel started to change lives through Vision and Learning.
Dr. Barker-Assell also shared a very personal story regarding the Denver, NC-based Khaleda Run (5k, 10k, and Fun run race) that will be held on May 8th, 2021 in memory of her adopted daughter, Khaleda.
Contact Information for our guest:
You can reach Dr. Amanda Barker-Assell at:
- Advanced Family Eye Care Online: https://www.seeadvanced.com/
- Sightwork: https://www.sightwork.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afecnc
- Phone: 704-822-9920
- Instagram: @SeeAdvanced
- Physical Address: 7547 Waterside Loop Road, Suite A, Denver, NC 28037
- Khaleda Run Info: https://runsignup.com/Race/NC/Denver/TheKhaledaRun
Information regarding our Podcast Sponsors:
Mike Bagwell with Enders Insurance can be reached:
· via email MBagwell@EndersInsurance.com
· on his cell (704) 489-3650
· on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/mikebagwellriskmanager/
Hanna Schoenrock, the owner of WriteWell Services, can be reached:
· via email email@example.com
· on her cell (704) 956-6523
· on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WriteWellServices
· on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hanna-schoenrock/
Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREE
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.