Manage episode 285587921 series 2795421
In this episode, David Workman shares information about his role as a Code Enforcement and Street Signage Officer within Lincoln County, talks about some of the County Ordinances that impact residents and business owners, and reviews how these ordinances are communicated to the Lincoln County Community.
In addition, in order to help support Lincoln County Businesses, David provides a recap of the Signage ordinances and reviews which signs are (and are not) permitted within Lincoln County.
And lastly, David provides information (geared towards Lincoln County Business owners) that will help save Marketing Budgets across the County.
Contact Information for our guest:
You can reach David Workman:
- Online through the Lincoln County Website: www.lincolncounty.org
- Phone: 704-736-8729
- Through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Address: 115 W. Main St., Lincolnton, NC 28092
Information regarding our Podcast Sponsors:
Mike Bagwell with Enders Insurance can be reached:
· via email MBagwell@EndersInsurance.com
· on his cell (704) 489-3650
· on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/mikebagwellriskmanager/
Hanna Schoenrock, the owner of WriteWell Services, can be reached:
· via email email@example.com
· on her cell (704) 956-6523
· on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WriteWellServices
· on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hanna-schoenrock/
Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREE
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=NMSD3RDP2L7DU)