Manage episode 289178966 series 2795421
If you have had to consider care options for an elderly loved one, or if you will need to in the future, this episode is about a great community resource. Marilyn Michael, Community Care Coordinator for Stress Free Home Care, talks about this private, locally-owned resource for in-home caregiving.
Marilyn talks about her family and how she met her husband at Appalachian State University (Go 'Neers!), and she tells the sweet story of how Stress Free Home Care came to be and she talks about where it is now. Listeners can hear about the services provided by Stress Free Home Care and those who provide the services. There are also fantastic opportunities for people wanting to work as a caregiver, including amazing educational and scholarship opportunities for anyone wanting to become a CNA.
Marilyn gives a shout-out to her favorite store in Lincolnton, Just Around the Corner, and we get to hear about her favorite local restaurant (Sports Page in Denver) and her dream of going to Australia. Marilyn has a big heart and loves her job and her clients! We hope you enjoy listening!
Contact Information for our guest:
You can reach Marilyn and Stress Free Home Care:
- Website: www.stressfreehomecare.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/stressfreehomecare
- Physical Address: 717 South Main St.
Stanley, NC 28164
- Phone: (704) 931-4997
Local Businesses Marilyn mentioned:
- Just Around the Corner at 120 E Main St, Lincolnton, NC 28092
- Sports Page at 7490 Waterside Crossing Blvd, Denver, NC 28037
Information regarding our Podcast Sponsors:
Mike Bagwell with Enders Insurance can be reached:
· via email MBagwell@EndersInsurance.com
· on his cell (704) 489-3650
· on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/mikebagwellriskmanager/
Hanna Schoenrock, the owner of WriteWell Services, can be reached:
· via email email@example.com
· on her cell (704) 956-6523
· on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WriteWellServices
· on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/hanna-schoenrock/
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=NMSD3RDP2L7DU)