Manage episode 239736518 series 2450126
Jen coins a new term regarding taking risks, and Pete encourages Jen to use the new phrase in her own life.
Specifically, in this episode, Jen and Pete talk about:
- What risks are worth taking?
- How can we measure the cost of risks?
- What happens when we take multiple risks at once?
- What is the source of fear when it comes to taking risks?
- How can we grow outside of our comfort zone?
To hear all Episodes and read full transcripts visit The Long and The Short Of It website: https://thelongandtheshortpodcast.com/.
You can subscribe to our Box o’ Goodies here (https://thelongandtheshortpodcast.com/) and receive a weekly email full of book and podcast recommendations, quotes, videos and other interesting things Jen and Pete are noodling on.
To get in touch, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Pete's work here (https://humanperiscope.com/) and Jen's work here (https://jenwaldman.com/).