Manage episode 241260098 series 2450126
Pete and Jen play a game of inspirational ping-pong in this episode focused on capacity vs. tolerance.
Specifically, in this episode Jen and Pete talk about:
- What is the difference between capacity and tolerance?
- Is capacity always higher than tolerance?
- How can we increase our tolerance for the things that make us better?
- What happens when "I can't" becomes "I can"?
- Is it possible to exceed capacity? If so, what does that look like?
To hear all Episodes and read full transcripts visit The Long and The Short Of It website: https://thelongandtheshortpodcast.com/.
You can subscribe to our Box o’ Goodies here (https://thelongandtheshortpodcast.com/) and receive a weekly email full of book and podcast recommendations, quotes, videos and other interesting things Jen and Pete are noodling on.
To get in touch, send an email to: email@example.com
Learn more about Pete's work here (https://humanperiscope.com/) and Jen's work here (https://jenwaldman.com/).