Manage episode 256330794 series 2450126
In this episode, Pete and Jen discuss the uncertainty in today's world, and how to choose optimism instead of fear.
Specifically, in this episode Jen and Pete talk about:
- How does having a specific "why" help in times of existential flexibility?
- Who else might you be able to serve with your specific skill set?
- What does leadership look like in times of crises?
- What is the first step in choosing optimism?
- How can positive innovation happen in times of immense change?
To hear all Episodes and read full transcripts visit The Long and The Short Of It website: https://thelongandtheshortpodcast.com/.
You can subscribe to our Box o’ Goodies here (https://thelongandtheshortpodcast.com/) and receive a weekly email full of book and podcast recommendations, quotes, videos and other interesting things Jen and Pete are noodling on.
To get in touch, send an email to: email@example.com