Manage episode 234042842 series 2312996
In the fifth (approximately monthly) episode of What The Beer Farmers think the discussion revolved around:
- a new Beer Farmer - Chrissy;
- "kinetic response" to a cyber attack by IDF and bringing cyber warfare to the world outside;
- WhatsApp? Old news, but our Chinese implant experts now have an opinion on E2E;
- data breaches and their financial impact on the companies who leak data;
- updates for... Windows XP and... 2003?
- and speaking of - it's WannaCry's second birthday;
- ICO responds to Bounty complaint;
- certificates are not encryption;
- Brian K., Kevin M.;
And, first time, Mother Morgan and The Church of Hackers!download
Episode production: Meadow.
60 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days .