Manage episode 297610613 series 64151
Social Media For Small Business: Marketing Strategies for Business Owners by Franziska Iseli
Discover how social media can transform your business and help you attract more customers
Social Media For Small Business delivers a step-by-step guide to unlocking the potential of social media to grow your business.
Award-winning author and entrepreneur Franziska Iseli walks you through how to use Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest to market your small-to-medium-sized business.
The book provides you with:
- Effective marketing strategies to get more out of your social media efforts.
- Systems to bring structure into your entire marketing approach.
- Tools to make your brand irresistible across your customer touchpoints.
- Case studies to highlight the application of the book’s principles to the real-world
- Practical strategies you can put in place immediately to see a rapid return on investment
Perfect for busy business owners, business managers, and marketing teams wanting to find new and effective marketing tools to attract more customers, Social Media For Small Business also belongs on the bookshelves of anyone who has difficulty with or wants to learn more about how social media can have a positive impact on their business and brand.
Click here for this episode's website page with the links mentioned during the interview...