Manage episode 229454199 series 2494177
This week’s episode, we’ll take you back to The CrossFit Games this summer and The Granite Games more recently! I took the Meatcast on the road with me to talk to athletes, but more importantly, unique folks within the CrossFit community including...
- A CrossFitting priest who became the official CrossFit Games Chaplain [2:42]
- A college professor and her students who work with CrossFit Inc. to study the economic impact of the CrossFit Games on the local city [5:40]
- Two doctors who are using CrossFit, rather than traditional western medicine, to combat chronic disease [9:50]
- The founder of the MorningChalkUp newsletter and now widely considered, the Anderson Cooper of CrossFit [24:10]
- Jenn Dancer and Holden Rethwill, from Team Invictus X, who finished 2nd in the team competition at this year’s CrossFit Games [30:19]
Finally, I fill yall in on TWO new product launches, another word from my mom, and a request for your Thanksgiving dinners!