Manage episode 231781590 series 2494177
This week we’ve got the 2nd fittest man in 2017, elite CrossFit Games athlete, Brent Fikowski. Brent has finished in the top four at the last three CrossFit Games and is one of the sport’s most popular athletes. That popularity, however, is credit to his personality rather than his results. As you’ll see in our interview, he’s incredibly thoughtful about his training, his life, and gives us an honest and interesting glimpse into the mind of a professional athlete. Brent and I discuss...
- The best trash talkers in CrossFit
- His disappointing performance during this year’s Open
- A typical day in his first season as a full-time athlete
- The one element he realized was missing in his training and life recently
- Canadian nude pottery (not the answer to above)
We recorded this episode live at EPIC HQ during a week where Brent spent some time with our team in Austin and also with our founders at Roam Ranch!
For this week’s INSIDE EPIC, we answer our very first Meatcast Mailbag question! Listen in and see if your question made it onto the Meatcast!
And finally, we reveal the cure for MEAT FOMO.