Manage episode 249169986 series 2394861
It’s the last episode we’ll be publishing for 2019, and do I have a big one for you today. I’m revealing the single most valuable skill on the planet! It’s one that not a lot of people have mastered (or are even aware of) and it sounds simple, but this one thing can be a total game changer for you as you enter a new year!
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me, @jameswedmore.
We’ve created a FREE workbook and mini-course, Ready to Make 2020 Your B*tch? to help you hit the ground running in 2020, and you can grab that now at http://jameswedmore.com/goalsetting!
You can now search any for any topic discussed and keyword mentioned from the past 300+ episodes, with an amazing new tool called Searchie! For instant access, visit http://www.jameswedmore.com/podcastsearch.
I’d like to personally invite you to join me in a secret hidden channel I’ve created called BEYOND The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/beyond to download the Telegram app and join today.
Haven’t left a review yet? All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/itunes, and thanks for your support of this show!
I want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for the Listener Question of the Week edition of The Mind Your Business Podcast. All you have to do is go to http://jameswedmore.com/QA and record a question (under 4 minutes or less) that could be featured on an upcoming episode.
In the episode you’ll hear:
- The process I’m going through right now to learn something that is completely new to me
- What the entrepreneurial mindset really is, and how it relates to learning
- The ways that our beliefs can hold us back and imprison us
- What to notice when you’re hearing something new – and what to do if it doesn’t fit your existing model of beliefs
- Why the transition from employee to entrepreneur can be one of the biggest pivots you’ll ever make
- The reasons we really resist or reject new concepts and ideas
- Want to learn? Here are the action steps to take to do it!
For full show notes and links, visit: http://mindyourbusinesspodcast.com/podcast/315