Manage episode 216633385 series 60566
After transforming my own health, I became feverishly passionate about helping as many people as I could to do the same thing. Over the past 17 years, I’m beyond grateful to say, I’ve been able to positively impact the lives of millions of people. But the road to get there has been a curvaceous one.
Throughout my career, I’ve come across many other people who’ve become inspired to build a career in health and fitness as well. I receive messages literally every day from folks who are inspired to serve, but don’t know what method of training, certification, and education to take. As you might know, I followed the traditional university course. While there are small benefits to that path, in my experience, there are far too many important aspects of health and wellness that simply are not taught in a conventional education.
Alternatively, there are a plethora of coaching programs and certifications on the market today. As I dove into many of them, I often felt disappointed because they simply didn’t meet basic standards that could help more people thrive in this field (where many more inspired people are needed!).
If you’re passionate about health and wellness, if you’ve thought about a career in the health industry, or if you’re in the health industry but you want to succeed at a higher level, today’s episode will be life-changing for you. My guest today is Cynthia Pasquella-Garcia, the founder of the Institute of Transformational Nutrition. Cynthia is a clinical nutritionist with a mega-hit bestselling book, and she’s been sought after by celebrity clientele and huge television shows like The Doctors, Access Hollywood, The Dr. Phil Show, and countless others. She has an incredible story of struggle and triumph that you’ll learn about today. But, most importantly, she’s taken what she’s learned and created the #1 health coaching program in the world with thousands of students who are revolutionizing the health and wellness field.In this episode you’ll discover:
- What attracted some of the biggest health experts and celebrities to Cynthia’s approach.
- The incredible emotional experience that sparked Cynthia’s transformation.
- What transformational nutrition really means, and why food alone will never fix our health.
- Why personalization is such an important element in a coaching program.
- What it means for a coaching program to be nationally accredited (and why it matters!)
- The power of the placebo effect.
- What it means to transform your deepest pain into your greatest power.
- The correlation between personal relationships and health.
- Why you should never allow money to hold you back from your passion.
- The link between control and safety.
- Why developing an awareness of your weaknesses can ultimately lead to change.
- Why a one-size-fits-all dietapproach doesn’t work.
- The importance of collaborating and not competing.
- Some of the exclusive benefitsITN has to offer and the mind-blowing list of instructors who work with ITN.
- Foursigmatic.com/model ? Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Transformationalnutrition.com/model? Take the ITN assessment!
- Institute of Transformational Nutrition
- Connect with Cynthia Website/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
361 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 70 mins duration .