TMHS 311: The Nature Of Consciousness, Precognition, & An End To Upside Down Thinking - With Guest Mark Gober
Manage episode 217970649 series 60566
Have you ever been thinking about a friend or family member, and then seconds later they called you? Have you ever had anxiety or a premonition about something bad occurring—and then it did?
The very nature of human consciousness is puzzling, complex, and largely understood. On today’s show, we’re diving into the fascinating science behind consciousness, the brain, and human existence.
Today’s guest, Mark Gober is the author behind the new revolutionary book, An End to Upside Down Thinking, which explores the compelling evidence behind human perception and awareness. His work will inspire you to rethink your outlook about existence, meaning, and overall worldview.In this episode you’ll discover:
- The process behind how Mark wrote An End to Upside Down Thinking.
- What materialismis, and how it relates to our existence.
- The number two question remaining in all of science, according to Science Magazine.
- The difference between correlation and causation.
- An example of approximation in the human body.
- Why understanding consciousness causes a reversal of our basic identity.
- How the brain is like a TV antenna.
- The meaning of the collapse of the wave function.
- What terminal lucidity is.
- How entanglement works(and why it stunned Einstein!)
- The phenomenon that is actually faster than the speed of light.
- What precognitionis, and the physical signs the body displays.
- The truth about remote viewing.
- Thrivemarket.com/modelhealth? 25% off your entire 1st order + free shipping!
- Foursigmatic.com/model ? Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- An End to Upside Down Thinking by Mark Gober
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Shuffle Brain by Paul Pietsch
- Entangled Minds by Dean Radin
- Connect with Mark Website/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
361 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 70 mins duration .