Manage episode 219594007 series 60566
Personal development comes in many forms. Whether you invest your time in learning from books and podcasts, or cultivate habits like journaling or meditating, there are incredible benefits to making an effort to become a better person.
But sometimes, growth isn’t about changing yourself, but instead channeling the most innate and authentic aspects inside of you, and finding the courage to share those things with the world. Our guest today has done just that.
JP Sears is a YouTuber, comedian, emotional healing coach, and curious student of life. His story entails channeling his natural tendency to use humor as a coping mechanism, and instead using his humor to heal, connect, and entertain others. His perspective will inspire you to connect with your most authentic self, find the audacity to follow your dreams, and become the best version of yourself possible.In this episode you’ll discover:
- The important link between humor and human connection.
- How JP’s past led him to fall in love with comedy.
- What it means to use your insecurities to heal and improve.
- How comedy can become a source of destruction.
- What inspired JP to become a life coach.
- Why fear and authenticity often go hand-in-hand.
- How to use laughter as a means to become a better person.
- The power of embracing fear and following your heart.
- What it truly means to be authentic.
- How our minds and our hearts often disagree.
- Why being yourself is the best gift you can give yourself.
- What it means to transform your greatest curse into your greatest blessing.
- The biggest lessons JP has learned in his marriage.
- What it means to think of your partner as a teacher.
- Why marriage is like a mirror.
- The importance of curating your social media feeds.
- Foursigmatic.com/model ? Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Onnit.com/Model? Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off
- Awaken with JP – The Ultimate Health Podcast
- High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard
- How to Get Instagram Famous
- Connect with JP Website/ YouTube/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!