Manage episode 220037443 series 60566
What could you accomplish if you gave 100% of your effort to the things that truly matter? What if you wholeheartedly committed to your goals, and always went the extra mile? Too many of us only work at 99% capacity (or less), and then feel defeated when we can’t produce results.
Today’s guest is a huge proponent and example of how giving 100% can change your life, help you reach your goals, and serve others along the way. David Meltzer is the co-founder and CEO of Sports 1 Marketing, which is arguably the most notable marketing firm in the world. He is a true leader, a successful businessman, and overall inspiring human being.
David has an extraordinary story of rising to the top, failing, and then reengineering his life and redefining success in a deeper, more meaningful way. His story is a powerful testimony of what can happen when you decide to give 100%, sharply define your focus, and consistently practice gratitude.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The danger in attaching your happiness to outcomes.
- Why asking for advice from people we love can lead to resentment.
- The number one way you can prepare yourself for the things you want in life.
- What it means to elevate your vibration (and how it can help you accomplish more!)
- The importance of surrounding yourself with successful individuals.
- Why no experience is inherently good or bad.
- How radical humility changed David’s life.
- Why a victim mentality can diminish your potential.
- The four guiding principles on which David built his life and business.
- What it means to be a student of your calendar.
- How to attract abundance.
- What it means to go the empty mile.
- The importance of being consistent on a daily basis.
- What it means to pay a dummy tax.
- The number of mentors you should have at all times.
- Why (and how) David started prioritizing his health as his greatest expense.
- The multitude of benefits that come from serving others.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model? Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off
- Thrivemarket.com/modelhealth? 25% off your entire 1storder + free shipping!
- Get Financially Fit & Upgrade Your Identity with Ed Mylett – Episode 282
- Ed Mylett Show – How to Sleep Smarter with Shawn Stevenson
- Innercise by John Assaraf
- Connect with Dave Website/ Podcast/ Facebook/ Instagram
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
361 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 70 mins duration .