Manage episode 220465669 series 60566
The heart is one of the most complex and important organs within the human body, yet its function and mechanics are wildly misunderstood. This needs to change. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States, and those statistics don’t seem to be changing for the better anytime soon.
On today’s episode, we’re going behind the scenes of the heart to uncover the truth about blood pressure, hypertension blood sugar, and cholesterol. You’ll learn the mind-blowing science about the heart’s electromagnetic field, and the heart-brain connection.
Most importantly, you’ll discover the tools and knowledge necessary to take ownership over your incredible heart. This episode contains four proven (yet simple and realistic!) actions you can take to protect your heart from disease so that you can live your best life for years to come!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The shocking number of Americans that die from heart disease every year.
- Which type of heart disease is the most common.
- How congestive heart failure happens.
- What cardiomyopathy is.
- The importance of becoming empowered about your heart health.
- How big the heart actually is, and how much it weighs.
- The interesting reason why you rarely hear about heart cancer.
- How blood pressure is controlled within the body.
- The link between diabetes and heart disease.
- Why statins are often not the best solution for high cholesterol.
- The connection between heart disease and cholesterol.
- How processed sugar effects the circulatory system.
- Which organ generates the most powerful electromagnetic field in the body.
- How your positive emotions can literally influence other people.
- The benefits of eating dark chocolate.
- Foods to avoid in order to manage your blood sugar.
- The two best forms of exercise for heart health.
- How much you should aim to walk on a daily basis.
- The link between stress and inflammation.
- Four specific action steps you can take to reduce your risk for heart disease.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Foursigmatic.com/model ? Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Easemagnesium.com/model ? Get an exclusive 15% off here!
- Natural Treatment for Heart Disease – Episode 1
- Natural Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes – Episode 13
- Waist Management and Heart Healthy Foods with Dr. Oz – Episode 289
- The Best Foods for Heart Health on Medical News Today
- The Great Cardio Myth with Craig Ballantyne – Episode 211
- The One Minute Workout with Dr. Martin Gibala – Episode 208
- Sleep Smarter by Shawn Stevenson
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcast by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!