Manage episode 223626337 series 60566
You probably already know that your health is much more than what you put on your plate or how many hours you spend in the gym. Your overall health is a culmination of the quality of your relationships, your spiritual well-being, and your thoughts and beliefs.
When you start to think about your health from a more holistic approach, you can then identify areas in which you can improve. For many people, one of the biggest challenges is how they think about money. Whether your parents instilled certain beliefs in you, or you learned them in school, many of us are held back by these ideas about money, where It should come from, and what our financial potential actually is.
Today’s guest, Jemal King, is here to share his incredible story about how he created multiple businesses and streams of income through changing his mindset. You’re going to learn five of Jemal’s insightful (and actionable) principles that you can implement in order to leave behind your limiting beliefs about money, and start creating a greater vision for yourself and your future.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Jemal got into the family business of law enforcement.
- The experience that made Jemal realize there was another level of success.
- Why Jemal’s mindset shifted after a crazy night on the job.
- How Jemal got started as a real estate investor.
- The importance of building multiple streams of income.
- What it means to let your vision develop your business.
- The significance of creating an elevated circle of influence.
- What it means to surround yourself with people who sharpen your iron.
- Why time is your greatest asset, and what it means to get out of the hole.
- The importance of being specific in your vision.
- What it means to become a fortune teller.
- How to build generational wealth.
- The difference between having thoughts and having a vision.
- How you can free yourself from self-imposed limitations.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Organifi.com/Model ? Use the coupon code model for 20% off!
- Foursigmatic.com/model ? Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- How to Uncover Your Unique Gift with CJ Quinney – Episode 285
- Get Your Tickets to Phenomenal Life Jamaica
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
360 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 69 mins duration .