Pre-Summer Checklist for Outdoor Living Spaces | Spotting Roof Leaks Before they Happen | Free-up Stuck Windows | Ep #2213
Manage episode 331442847 series 2122153
- You may be ready for summer, but is your outdoor living space ready, too? We’ve got a pre-summer checklist to make sure your house is good to go for the season ahead!
- Heavy spring rains can find their way through your roof. That’s why now is the perfect time for a roof inspection. We’ll share how to do just that, without climbing a ladder!
- And now that we have windows open more often, are you noticing that yours are not easy to GET open and closed? It could be a sign that they weren’t installed right. We explain the fix.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions:
- Shirley from Nebraska hard water has caused her to replace her water heater four times in twenty eight years and wants to know what the solution is.
- Jason has noisy plumbing that only happens in his master bathroom tub.
- Shirley in Oregon has some concerns about fire safety with solar panels on her roof.
- Mike from Wisconsin wants to know how to restore a field stone foundation.
- Carol in Arkansas has a commode that isn’t draining properly.
- Mary from Maryland has wood bees destroying her porch.
- Russell in Texas has pre-hung doors that aren’t lining up with the frame.
- Jan from Texas wants to swap her shower drain with her toilet drain.
- Randy in Idaho has a cracked foundation that is an inch and a half wide and needs advice on how to repair it.
- Jenni from North Dakota wants to know how to move a lilac bush.
Do you have a home improvement or decor question? Call the show 24/7 at 888-MONEY-PIT (888-666-3974) or post your question here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices