Manage episode 294076088 series 2551300
Find out how to step up your outdoor living space with step-by-step tips on how to can build your very own fire pit.
Has your patio seen better days? We share easy and exciting ways to breathe new life into those crusty concrete patios.
Small spaces can make your home feel cramped, but with the right floor, the space can instantly feel bigger. Find out the best hardwood floor patterns to open up a room.
Want to step up the deck around your swimming pool? We share stain that stand up to wet environments.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions about:
- What is the best way to replace an asphalt driveway?
- How to repair contracting siding?
- How to repair water pressure caused by a shared well?
- Are wall cracks a serious problem?
- Easy fix sticky sliding doors
- How to keep Squirrels from taking over the bird feeder
- Best way to insulate a garage for a year-round workspace.
- How to stop basement floor leaks for good.
Do you have a home improvement or decor question? Call the show 24/7 at 888-MONEY-PIT (888-666-3974) or post your question here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices