Avoiding Buyers Remorse | Roof Treatment that Extends Shingle Life | Green Product or Not? How to Tell | Ep #2211
Manage episode 330836516 series 2315936
- According to the new survey, over 60% of homebuyers experience "Buyer’s Remorse" after the sale! We'll share the most common regrets and how to avoid them.
- If your roof is more than 10 or 15 years old, you might be thinking that it’ll need replacement soon. Maybe not, we’ll share a new product that can add 5 years of life to your roof with a single treatment.
- Also ahead, buying green is all the rage today but did you ever wonder what makes a product truly green? There are actually a lot of factors and just as many false claims of “greenness.” We will help sort the ones that count.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions:
- Mary in Massachusetts is wonder if she can close her ridge vent.
- Mathew from Texas has an issue with his sink flange.
- Debra in Pennsylvania wants to know why she needs to replace her rubber flashing?
- Tim from New York wants an easier fix to repair sink cracks.
- Donna needs help cleaning showers.
- Vincent in Delaware is concerned about the cracking in his home.
- Carolyn from Iowa wants to know how to brighten up quartz flooring?
- Randy in Ohio needs the best stain for a freshly built deck.
- Sharon from Tennessee wants to how to choose the right water heater.
Do you have a home improvement or decor question? Call the show 24/7 at 888-MONEY-PIT (888-666-3974) or post your question here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices