Easy Way to Build Outdoor Kitchen | Stop Bird Strikes | Quick Cleanups for Dirty Concrete | Ep #2207
Manage episode 329378086 series 2315936
- Building an outdoor kitchen may be on your “someday” list. But someday could be today thanks to a new type of very affordable modular brick. Find out how building a complete outdoor kitchen could be as easy as stacking blocks.
- It’s always nice to hear the sounds of birds around your home - unless it’s he sound of a bird crashing into your window! Bird strikes are surprisingly common. We’ll share tips on how to protect your feathered friends.
- If your Spring Cleaning includes power washing stained concrete surfaces, we’ll share a sealer you can use to protect against a wide variety of stains and more.
Plus, answers to your home improvement questions:
- Mike in Vermont needs advice to deal with his deck stain that is starting to peel.
- Dana has picture windows where the glazing is starting to come undone.
- John from Virginia wants to know what he can do to hide the rust on his standing seam metal roof.
- Joan in Montana is looking to make an enclosed addition to her home and wants tips for building it.
- Jeff from South Carolina has a feral cat problem terrorizing his backyard.
- Renee in Delaware has a sump pump that’s making some worrisome noises and wants to know what the cause might be.
Do you have a home improvement or decor question? Call the show 24/7 at 888-MONEY-PIT (888-666-3974) or post your question here.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices