The MSDW Podcast, January 23, 2016: Microsoft partner team reorg; HCM for Dynamics 365; GP secure, and more
Manage episode 170794453 series 1248037
A momentous couple of weeks in the Microsoft Dynamics channel, both within Microsoft and in the channel, as partners roll up their sleeves and put the 2016 tornado of solutions to work.
- Microsoft’s Ron Huddleston taking the reins of the "One Commercial Partner" business, an umbrella for the ISV team, Enterprise Partner team and WPG team.
- Microsoft StaffHub, the company’s new workforce management app for Office 365; what are the possibilities for Dynamics 365?
- Microsoft GM Paul White on why survivors among SMB partners will embrace the market shift to cloud apps.
- New GPUG Board Chair Rick Zich on why the future has a place for both Dynamics 365 and Dynamics GP.
- Just how long will NAV partners be able to delay before embracing the quickly evolving Dynamics 365 for Financials? Technology Managements James Crowter weighs in.
91 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 36 mins duration .