This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on August 19, 2018 01:23 (). Last successful fetch was on July 13, 2018 15:05 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 205027720 series 2166014
Welcome to the Myth of the 20th Century. The podcast airs on Fridays.
— Brought to you by —
Adam Smith, Nick Mason, Hans Lander, Alex Nicholson and very special guest E. Michael Jones
If there was a modern day G.K. Chesterton, known for quick wit, good humor, and startling insights on religion, the Catholic Church, and society as a whole, it could very well be E. Michael Jones. EMJ has been a long time critic of the devolution of American culture in the 20th century away from more traditional Christian norms, and in ‘Libido Dominandi’ he was arguably the first to clearly articulate how ‘sexual liberation’ is a form of political control. Author of many of other works, including ‘Slaughter of Cities’, Dr. Jones demonstrates how American social engineers willfully destroyed ethnic urban neighborhoods with blockbusting campaigns and created a new political class of urban voters and a mass of alienated suburban commuters and consumers. Interviewed in countless news outlets including many in Europe and the Middle East, Dr. Jones does us a great honor today in being our guest to discuss the decline of the American system, and the many parallels it has with the tumult experienced in the 1960s as well as that which faced Weimar Germany in the 1920s and 30s.
– John Cardinal Krol and the Cultural Revolution, Jones (1995) – https://www.amazon.com/John-Cardinal-Krol-Cultural-Revolution/dp/0929891023
– Slaughter of Cities, Jones (2003) – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Slaughter-Cities-Renewal-Ethnic-Cleansing/dp/1587317753
– Nathan Abrams on Jews in the American porn industry (2004) – http://www.jewishquarterly.org/issuearchive/articled325.html?articleid=38
– Libido Dominandi, Jones (2005) – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Libido-Dominandi-Liberation-Political-Control/dp/1587314657
– The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit, Jones (2008) – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-Impact-History/dp/0929891074
– Culture Jihad in Tehran, Jones (2013) – https://www.amazon.com/Culture-Jihad-Tehran-Michael-Jones-ebook/dp/B00BUV1Q88
– How Jews Brought America to the Tipping Point on Marriage Equality, Dean (2014) – https://www.tikkun.org/nextgen/how-jews-brought-america-to-the-tipping-point-on-marriage-equality-lessons-for-the-next-social-justice-issues
– It’s Time to Drop the Jew Taboo, Bausman (2018) – https://russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
The post Myth Of The 20th Century – Episode 68: E. Michael Jones – Cultural Revolution In America appeared first on Social Matter.
76 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 123 mins duration .