Manage episode 210122355 series 72551
On The New Screen Savers recorded on June 23, 2018, with Leo Laporte and Florence Ion:
- SyncThink has eye-tracking technology that can help doctors diagnose concussions in under 60 seconds with their modified VR headset. CEO Laura Yecies joins us to show how the EYE-SYNC works and discuss how this technology can be used outside of evaluating brain injuries.
- The new Amazon Fire TV Cube is out. Is the dream of a hands-free home theater finally here or is this just an Echo duct taped to a Fire TV? Find out with Leo's review of this smart streaming media player.
- Since the GDPR has gone into effect, you now have more power to adjust your online privacy settings. Megan Morrone shows us how on a few popular sites, continuing her 'Digital Cleanse' series.
- Google has new a podcast app for Android (again) called Google Podcasts. Is the third time the charm? Jason Howell goes through its features.
- Leo and Flo answer your questions about smart home devices, including smart plugs, hubs, and smart security cameras.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
159 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 87 mins duration .