Manage episode 214582655 series 49768
Mark interviews Michael Yardney from Australia, a successful property investor and property developer and director of Metropole Property Investment Strategists. He leads a team of property professionals who help their clients create wealth through property investment. Over the years the team at Metropole have been involved in over 2 Billion Dollars worth of property transactions creating wealth for their clients.
- Michael's personal history of how he started
- How he runs his company, buyer's agency, blogs etc.
- His motivation to be successful and to leave something for his family.
- Educating investors through Podcasts and Blogs.
- The importance of the property cycle.
- The Australian banks and government control on investors buying more property.
- The Reserve Bank
- LVR Rules and lending
- Foreign investors VS Australian and NZ investors
- Many people learn what not to do and it takes time to build your investment portfolio