Manage episode 191688810 series 171429
When I got very clear on how I wanted to feel and acting and creating from that place, things got a lot more fulfilling.
Now, please hear me on this one. I'm definitely not saying I've got this perfect, that's why it's called a practice :) BUT when I can continually nudge myself in the direction of cultivating a heightened emotional state and bringing awareness to how I actually feel, shit gets a lot easier.
If you're yet to hear episode 100 where I review some of the major lessons learned from the first 100 episodes with my buddy Ian Ryan, be sure to check that out. In addition to my major lessons learned, I also talked about what I would have done differently and how I would have started these solo rounds a lot sooner. BUT... better late than never right :)
In this episode you'll learn
- How to take the mundane and make it feel more sacred
- My favorite strategy for taking your to do's and making them to be's and building spiritual capital
- Successfully mining the transition from one activity to another to create more meaning
- A simple practice for connecting with your deeper why
- How to weed out what's working and what's not based on your results
- Why visiting your outcome in your imagination can spark new ideas
110 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 43 mins duration .